Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Final Itinerary!

Just a quick post to update everyone on the final itinerary for our trip. I already have a small list of friends and family that are going to be near some of our stops and able to come meet me and the team during our trip. I'd love to add your name to that list! If you happen to be in or near one of the cities we stop in let me know, it would be great to connect with old friends while we are traveling!

Also, if you have any connections in any of the cities we stop in that can help us out in any way please let me know. I love great examples of the power of personal connections, it makes the experience so much more meaningful, and I'm fascinated by the theory of 6 degrees of separation, 6 connections away from anyone in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment